IbexMind Ltd is an independent company registered in the UK. This privacy notice will explain how our organization uses the personal data we collect when you or your employees use our services.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Changes to our privacy notice
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
IbexMind Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number etc.)
- If you are a participant in our workshops or support sessions, we may need to collect sensitive personal data – specifically information about your health
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide IbexMind Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us, either directly, through our website, or through social media
- Register or place an order for any of our services
- Voluntarily complete a form or provide feedback
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies
IbexMind Ltd may also collect your data via the following sources:
- Taking notes during or after support sessions
How will we use your data?
IbexMind Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Provide information about services offered by IbexMind Ltd and discuss the needs of potential customers
- Deliver the correct service to you.
- Discuss your organisation’s needs, agree contracts and terms of reference and provide accurate invoicing and accounting
- Communicate with you so that we can arrange dates and times for meetings, training sessions and support sessions
- Optimise our website so that users can find the information they need
- Communicate with you to inform you of additional services
- Collect data to evaluate the effectiveness of training and make improvements. Also to enable wider dissemination of good practice using anonymised data
- To have a record of attendance for workshops and support sessions and attribute information to individuals that may be referred to in future sessions
- To enable contact with participants and between participants when providing workshops and support sessions remotely
- To enable participants to access workshops and support sessions remotely
- Provide information to HMRC for tax purposes
How do we store your data?
IbexMind Ltd keeps your information in the stores described below.
On our computers
We use personal computers that are password protected and the hard drives are encrypted. Passwords are changed regularly and are not shared beyond those who need access to a given computer.
Where cloud services are used, these meet UK GDPR requirements and all data is securely encrypted when stored there and while being transferred.
We may take hand written notes when we meet you. These notes will be anonymised and will not include personal data.
Paper copies of any notes and any invoices are stored in locked filing cabinets. Questionnaires or other evaluation data you complete are anonymised and stored in locked filing cabinets.
How long do we store your data?
We will hold information about potential customers and suppliers for a maximum of one year following termination of contact.
We will hold information about actual customers and suppliers for a maximum of six years following the end of the last tax year when transactions were carried out.
We will hold information about workshop/support session participants for a maximum of one year following the termination of our services.
Paper-based information will be electronically scanned and stored shortly after the termination of our services with you.
Once scanned, paper-based information will be shredded. Electronically held data will be secured and deleted following the previously stated time limits.
You also have the right to ask for the information we hold on you to be erased prior to this time by contacting IbexMind Ltd: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to have your data removed, we have to determine if we need to keep the data for legal reasons. In such cases, we may not be able to erase your data immediately.
IbexMind Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
We would like to use written feedback on our services for promotional purposes. We will only do this with your consent and in an anonymised form.
What are your data protection rights?
IbexMind Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every client is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request IbexMind Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IbexMind Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IbexMind Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IbexMind Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IbexMind Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IbexMind Ltd processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IbexMind Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: IbexMind Ltd, 6 Windsor Square, Silver Street, Reading RG1 2TH
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Providing essential services
- Understanding how you use our website
- Third-party cookies
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. However, our website may use:
- Strictly Necessary – These cookies are essential for a website to perform their basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to perform account related functions.
- Functionality – our website may use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics and Performance – Performance cookies may collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We may use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with it.
- Third Party – our website relies on different third-party services to function. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies. For example, our website is powered by WordPress.com. You can see their cookies policy at https://automattic.com/cookies/.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to our privacy notice
IbexMind Ltd keeps its privacy notice under regular review and places any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 19 July 2022.
Protecting your Information
IbexMind Ltd is committed to keeping the information we hold about you secure. To protect your personal data, we follow the guidelines and recommendations in line with regulatory bodies such as the Information Commissioners Office. More detailed information can be found in our Data Protection Policy, which complies with the requirements detailed in the Data Protection Act (2018), the UK General Data Protection Regulations and the EU General Data Protection Regulations. This document is available on request.
We have physical, electronic, and operational procedures in place to protect your data. In the unlikely event of our security processes being compromised leading to a significant breach of your information, we will endeavour to inform you within 72 hours.
The confidentiality of your personal information is very important to IbexMind Ltd. All our services are confidential, and we will not share your information unless we judge that there is a serious risk of harm to yourself or others, or with your written consent, or when we are legally obliged to do so. Confidential information is restricted only to those who have a reasonable need to access it.
Who can I contact if I have concerns about my data management?
Should you have any concerns about the management of your data by IbexMind Ltd, please contact Peter King at email@example.com, in the first instance. If we are unable to resolve your concerns, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising- concerns/
Privacy notice prepared by:
Peter King, Director, IbexMind Ltd
Privacy notice operational on: 19 July 2022
Privacy notice review date: 18 July 2023